I'm counting down the days now. Monday we start back for pre-service and a week after that.... dun..dun...dun...the kids return.
What will I miss?
1) Not waking up to an alarm. Although this is my alarm most days, she's good and will wait for me if I'm not quite ready to get up yet:
2) Sitting out in the sun just reading a book or a magazine.
3) Catching up on my Netflix-I fall so far behind during the school year.
4) Staying up late to watch really bad tv. I can take a nap the next day if I need to. Ahhh....naps!
5) Actually watching the news in the morning. Usually I will put it on when I'm getting ready during the school year, but I still feel much more out of the loop about what's going on in the world.