Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Wonderful Happens

I love the book The Wonderful Happens because kids, especially the young ones don't really think about where things come from. Bread comes from a store, chocolate comes from a wrapper, milk comes from a carton--they don't really understand the processes involved in making all those things happen. We read the story this week and I asked the kids to illustrate something they thought was wonderful but didn't really know where it came from. I'm still working with them on coming up with creative thoughts-many took some of the ones from the story, but I thought they came up with some cool things.












1 comment :

  1. This is a really excellent read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest bloggers I ever saw.

    website hosting india

    ReplyDelete