Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2018

My Classroom This Year

I had trouble deciding on a theme for my class this year. I literally filled up my cart at Teacher Heaven and then took everything out and started again. My school is an environmental science magnet so I decided to go with a forest theme. It's not done yet



I'm so excited about this corner this year. Our school won a grant for makerspace materials. The books are all maker-related and then we got tons of things for the kiddos to build and create with.


Word Wall


Hall bulletin board


Library with back to school books.






My library corner-it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it too but I like it.


My board for objectives, a visual schedule for the kids and our friends and family board.


What do you think? What is the theme for your classroom this year?





No comments :

Post a Comment