Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Community Service

My Little Dragons this year are such a tender-hearted bunch! :) We brainstormed some ways we show our community gratitude last week-their answers were just so sweet. One of them wanted to give blankets and puppies to all the homeless people-so they'd be warm and have company-melt my heart. 

The one I like to do every year is to have them make placemats that Meals on Wheels can deliver with their food for the week of Thanksgiving. I mean, if nothing else we can count on young kids for being good at making something cute, right! 

Here are some of them:












3 comments :

  1. What a lovely idea. I am going to see if I can pull this together too.

    Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. It's so simple and yet would put a smile on many faces.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd let you know that your great idea inspired me this Christmas. I just posted about it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete