Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

End of Year Reads for Inspiration

If you couldn't tell, I'm a little obsessed with books. I love finding new stories to share with my kiddos. I want to make them laugh, make them cry. I want to inspire them to be good people in life. So the choice of what to read to them the last week of school is always the hardest.

These are some titles I recommend for inspiration:



This is a book about advice parents are giving their child for life. I love to have the kids write their own life advice.


My students will be wonderful things, I want them to remember that. :)


Everyone encounters problems-what do you do when that happens?


I lecture my students often on including others. This is a great story about how a boy who felt invisible doesn't anymore because of the kindness of others.


Another book about simple kindnesses.


Cornelius was a master trash collector in New Orleans. It's a great story about being passionate about whatever you do.


A little tree growing and thriving can inspire others to do the same.


I hope everyone is enjoying their last few weeks with their kiddos! What books are you leaving your students with?



No comments :

Post a Comment