Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

If I Lived in a Dr. Seuss Book

I asked my students to think about not only what they learned about Dr. Seuss stories but also to see things from a different perspective. The students painted with watercolor what that world would look like and then completed a sentence in that perspective. What if you woke up one morning in a Dr. Seuss book? How would you feel? What would you see?

Here's what they came up with:


















I would feel scared.





I would jump on the bed.


I would feel different.



                                                       I am happy. It is fun.



I would see colorful trees.




I would be jealous because I want to be in a princess book.




1 comment :

  1. That's such a fun way to practice a new perspective. I like it!

    ReplyDelete