Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

I head up our Student Council, and every year we try to make something for the teachers. This year we made little portraits of them using cutouts to hang on their doors. The kids made them for all of the staff and it was so cute to hear them talk about how they saw their teachers and aides.

"We have to give her a smile, she's always smiling".
"She wouldn't wear that, she dresses pretty!".
"What word should be put on her necklace-dream-that's a good one for her".

Here are some examples of what they made:








Our Pre-K kids think their teacher is obviously very "sparkly"! :)



2 comments :

  1. I love those! I want one!

    Morgan
    FantasticFirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm your 100th follower! Ha. :) Glad I found your cute blog.

    -Janae
    www.msv1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete