Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

One Little Word Resolutions with Kindergarten

Today was the last day of school for our students and yes, I made them do activities. :)

For the last decade or so, my resolutions have been One Word. I asked my students to think about what their goal is when they return in January. What is one thing they want to do better? They want to be be more...? I had them sound out their word if they could and then decorate it.

They came up with some thoughtful words:





healthy



nice






                                                                  helpful


                                                                             patient


pick up trash


caring


smart





kind


friendly

helpful




reading




happy




careful




thankful










No comments :

Post a Comment