Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

End of Year Read-Alouds

It is very important to me that we build a passion for reading in our students. I put a lot of thought in the books that we read the last few weeks.

Here are some of my favorites:


An easy read about putting down devices and appreciating nature.


Great advice for boys and girls to hear.


This is a great book to use with an activity for the kids to illustrate your common sayings.


A beautiful story about what we wish for others.


Some of my students still have not mastered skills they need to master---yet!


This is my go-to book for baby showers. I just think it's a beautifully illustrated story about not necessarily following the crowd and forging your own path.


True story of Barbara Jordan and how she joined the civic world to voice her concerns and solutions.




What are your favorite end-of-year reads?



No comments :

Post a Comment