Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

What Do Teachers Dream About?

We were reading a story and the kids were entering a competition. The teacher was very excited because they could go to the championships and the narrator, a kid, said "I never knew teachers had dreams too". So I thought it would be an interesting question to ask a bunch of Kindergartners--what do teachers dream about? The answers definitely made me giggle and some were certainly right on target-apparently I must talk a lot about my behaviorally challenged dog and wanting to go on vacation to Hawaii!



All A's and B's and no F's.

Ruby is the behaviorally-challenged dog.

Again, poor Ruby, quite a reputation she has. :)

We really do, don't we?

Could you imagine.....


about kids being nice and Popsicles--interesting.

Not sure where this one comes from-boyfriend and girlfriend and Abraham Lincoln--that's some dream!

Admittedly, maybe a little bit! :)

I don't even know what a shiny new car is. :)

(In a Homer Simpson voice.....sleeping....).

Okayyyyyyyy.

Going on vacation and some kids will listen to the teachers.


Yes, a little bit of that. I have certainly started to countdown a bit.

I love the compare contrast here-my hair even apparently got blonder in Hawaii!


No comments :

Post a Comment