Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

What Principals Are Thankful For....

I was reading Terri's blog: https://engagetheirminds.wordpress.com and I loved her idea for having the students write what teachers were thankful for. I didn't want to copy her outright :) so we changed it to "what are principals thankful for?"-we are using multiple perspectives and still talking about thankfulness. This is what my kiddos came up with:

for our teachers because they are lovely! :)  (I love the illustration with the coffee mug and an apple-is that the quintessential symbol for teaching or what!)

for the school because if we didn't have a school we will not learn how to learn the alphabet.


my grades

for being the boss   


for quiet



School because they like working.




....boots (we are in Texas after all! :)


cars that are sparkly  (well, who isn't thankful for that!)

for so much happy

hmmm.....


                                                         for children and students

new friends


turkeys


turkey and teachers


classes to take care of


for grown-ups who are responsible



1 comment :

  1. I can totally imagine doing this and then giving them to the principal as a thanksgiving gift of sorts. :)

    ReplyDelete