Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Not Giving Up on Your Dreams

So I discovered a new favorite book, it's called:


It's about a penguin who wants to fly. When told that he's a penguin, his response is "but I have the soul of an eagle". I love this book and the message of not giving up on whatever your dreams may be. 

It reminded me of this video that every time I watch it I get somehow get something in my eye that makes them water! :)



I think it's a great example of tapping into your strengths to make your dreams come true and not giving up at the first obstacle-whether it be an urge to chase birds or the fact that you were born the wrong kind of bird.






2 comments :

  1. Wow! I hadn't seen this book or the video! Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very touching video. Certainly can't watch it without making connections to the kids I teach.

    ReplyDelete