Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Gifts to Our Class....

Every month we write a class book that I copy for all my families. I think it's good for them to see the progress we are making month-to-month in our writing, plus I like to read what the kiddos write-I think they might want to share in that as well. 

For December we write a class book with the prompt "________is a gift to our class because......". Each student comes up and writes some sentences to describe what they like about their friends. And I write the last line for each student. I know the pics aren't the best because I covered up all the names-but hopefully you can get the idea.








2 comments :

  1. I bet your families enjoy this monthly gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they like them-I haven't gotten much feedback.

    ReplyDelete