Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Community Service Projects

Community service is a very important thing I believe we should be modeling for our students. My 1st graders think the world revolves around them so using the concept of empathy I like to conciously teach them about things they can do to help their community. Now of course the pandemic has limited what we can do this year. We can't collect food or socks for the homeless like we usually do. But my students have a talent for making things that are cute. 

We made cards for all the nurses that I know must be so overwhelmed today. 







These were from my virtual students using Pear Deck, my in class kiddos made some too. We are going to put them in the mail to local hospitals and hopefully brighten someone's day.




No comments :

Post a Comment