Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Inspiration Struck Sunday

I love how some of the other blogs that I read have a weekly post topic. I talk a lot about how we should try to inspire the kids, I decided to one to show things that I think are inspiring me right now. I'm going to try to do it every Sunday because when school starts up again, that's when I need the most inspiration! :)

So here goes-some things from Pinterest:

I'd love to be able to have this on my wall-Winnie the Pooh has so many quotable moments!







 :)



I stumbled across this on YouTube. It just reminds me that we should never write off a child because of their experiences. Everyone has gifts. Everyone has the capacity to overcome.






2 comments :

  1. Hi Miss Trayers! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower and can't wait to explore your neck of the woods more!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked that Winnie the Pooh quote! Great idea :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete