Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Room Update

So I made a LOT of progress this week in my room.



If you recall-this is what I started with-so everything's not where I want it to be, but it's definitely an improvement! :) I ordered a castle tent that I can't wait to put up, but I think I may wait until after we cover the rules.


We had our Meet-and-Greet tonight, which is a bit easier when you already know many of your parents. It is nice to hear parents are happy to see their child's name on your roster! :) I made these, which of course, are all over Pinterest.



Also put parents and children to work right away-an information sheet for parents (I can't wait to read them!). There were 3 other questions, but it did cut off.


And a scavenger hunt for the kiddos.


A very looonngggg day not helped by the fact that we are having issues with our air conditioning at school. Not good in 100 degree Texas heat-but we'll deal, we always do! :)


4 comments :

  1. It's looking good. The castle tent sounds fun. Where did you get it from?

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got it from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Knights-Playhouse-Castle-Play-Pockos/dp/B002SQTXIY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377166695&sr=8-2&keywords=castle+tent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I can't believe you had Meet-and-Greet and had time to post this! You are a busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri! You know how it is this time of year! :)

      Delete