Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Costumes for People We Know

So I usually like to ask the students to decide what costumes certain characters would wear for Halloween. I ask them to think about the traits of the character, the likes and dislikes of the character. This year we really haven't discovered any beloved characters yet but I do think it's a good exercise in creativity-so I asked them what costumes our principal and their teacher should wear and include their reasoning. So they couldn't just say "my teacher should be a ghost" because that's Halloween-y. I was actually impressed with some of the answers they came up with. And I LOVE that they know our principal well enough (he's very present on our campus) to create a costume for him as well. 

                                      















No comments :

Post a Comment