Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Conversation Heart Writing Prompts

One of my favorite writing activities to do is perfect when conversation hearts start to go on sale. :) I glue a heart to each paper before hand. Each student receives a word or phrase they have to use in their sentence. We are working on writing a complete sentence right now, so this is perfect to practice that objective. I liked not only seeing how creative some of the ideas were, but also how far they are coming along in sounding out their words!


Miss You: I told my Mom "miss you".


Cool:  Be cool! (usually I'd ask for more elaboration, but that works :).


Hug me: My Mom said "hug me".


Smile: My Mom made me smile (you see a trend?)


I hope: I hope my dog chases me.


Puppy love: I like puppies so it is puppy love.


LOL:  At a party the girl said LOL.


So nice: She was so nice to me.


Love: If I had a pet pig I would love it.


Love you: I told my mom "love you".


Awesome:  Game night is awesome.






No comments :

Post a Comment