Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Books To End the School Year

Usually the end of the school year is emotional but even more so this year. I am grateful that our principal is having a time for us to see our students one last time before their summer vacation officially begins but it is going to be hard to stay stoic with them. I did get some good news-I am going to be looping up to 1st Grade with my kiddos next year! What a perfect year to be able to start off knowing exactly where they are academically and already having a relationship with parents.

So as we wind down our online learning I have several last read-alouds that I will be doing with my students. I wanted to share the titles because you may be looking for a good way to end the year as well:













No comments :

Post a Comment