Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Gratitude Projects

We talk about gratitude all throughout the year. We have gratitude journals-sometimes they write about something they want to write about sometimes I give them a prompt-what are you thankful for that you can't see? What are you thankful for that doesn't cost any money? I have started even in my own practice each evening before bed to write down 3 things I am grateful for. As I go through my day I think how thankful I am for that good parking space or the sunrise on my way to work.

My students completed a project where they could reflect on what they are grateful for. I asked them to think beyond just family and friends. It was challenging for them to come up with so many. We did a rough draft that they then transferred to the poster board so it was a multi-step project. It was so amazing watching them take their time and illustrate their projects. They really put a lot of effort into it. Here is what they came up with:




















1 comment :