Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Finally Done!

My classroom is finally done! Well, as done as you can be. I still have to get a few little things like book boxes (we have a new leveled library and the books they provided go from levels A-N--more boxes than I thought I'd need!). But I was happy with how it came out, especially considering I moved classrooms so had to unpack everything!





We had Meet-the-Teacher last night and all but 3 of my families came by to meet me. I have them fill out a little inventory that includes 3 adjectives to describe their child and what they wish for them this year. I loved reading them last night. Lots of big wishes to work towards.



7 comments :

  1. Are you back to K again? I love your room. It looks like mine, clean and ready for children's work! Excited to learn more about your year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am!!! That's where my heart is so I'm very excited! Yes-I love posting their work. Besides the word wall there's not much else I could put up there that they'd really reference. Thanks Kimberley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is where the magic happens. I hope it's a wonderful year!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy you always make me smile! Yes, the magic-hopefully no one disappears tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful room...and it looks like it is all ready for students!
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad I took pics before anyone arrived-it's covered in supplies I was too tired to put away right now! :)

      Delete
  6. Your room looks bright and fresh!
    Your inventory sounds perfect.
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Designs

    ReplyDelete