Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Donorschoose Opportunity

I know I've extolled the virtues of Donorschoose before. We have been incredibly lucky-our school has had almost $40,000 in resources supplied since 2009 when I started posting projects.
 
Right now Chevron is doing their own initiative:  http://www.fuelyourschool.com/select-new-region.aspx
 
They will donate a portion of their profits in the selected areas this month and for November. If your county is one of the ones listed-I highly recommend that you post a project ASAP! They have done this for the past few years and my students have received everything from mp3 players for their listening stations to books to workstation games. My project that I had posted just got funded last night-there is nothing like the feeling of seeing that e-mail "your project was funded". And the only thing you have to do in return is take pictures of the kids using the resources and have them make thank-you notes, which I believe they should do anyway!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment