Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

My #OneWord Resolution for This Year

I had trouble coming up with my word for this year. I try not to repeat words from the past and there are lots of things I could work on. Lots of words that would help me become a better person. But today it just came to me: Warrior. Warrior is my word for this year.

I am going to be a warrior when it comes to my health.

 I am not going to sit at home reading articles about the current political atmosphere and just sit on my couch getting mad-I'm going to go out and volunteer, make calls and drive people to the polls, to fight for our democracy. 

At school, I am going to fight my fear and continue to try to present and share my ideas. Stand up for what is best for my students and not be scared to implement new ideas.

I will be a warrior!

Do you do One Word Resolutions? What is your word for this year?




No comments :

Post a Comment