Pages

Friday, December 15, 2017

Perspective of an Ugly Christmas Sweater

It's funny where you can find inspiration. I did a presentation recently at our PLC's on strategies to incorporate Kaplan's Depth and Complexity. My administrators had to sit through all those sessions. One of my favorite admins-our Assistant Principal, was talking about a student's Christmas sweater and she said that would be a neat activity-perspective of a sweater. So my students wrote about the perspective of an ugly Christmas sweater. 

We tried it on regular paper like we normally do however it was too hard for them to discriminate between the different prompts I was asking them to do. So I made a template for them. They wrote how the sweater would feel, what it would see and what it would wish for. Then they decorated their ugly sweaters. 



















She said her sweater had blood on it to make it ugly. :) 









No comments :

Post a Comment