Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Books To Celebrate Dads

I find there are many more books about moms than dads. These are some of my favorite titles:


If I were you and you were me-a dad and his daughter think about what would happen if they switched places.

 

This beautiful story by Eric Carle has a Dad going to the ends of the earth to please his daughter.


Father/child relationships are the same around the world.


Another great story detailing what dads do for their children.


This is on Reading Rainbow on the Discovery Education site if you have access to that. Many of our students have parents who are incarcerated-this story is about the day they get visitors.


Robert Frost was their father-life with a poet.




This is also one of my favorite videos:






No comments :

Post a Comment