Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Classroom Photos (Finally!)

I know I'm a little late to the party, but it took me awhile to put the finishing touches on my room. (Honestly, there are always finishing touches to still work on-and please do not look in my closets)! I tried to incorporate the Wizard of Oz in every nook and cranny.

What do you think?



My Word Wall

Close-up--the students can take the words to their seats to use in their writing or with workstation activities.



The Library





I'm going to use yoga for brain breaks this year.

Workstation materials-still not really organized yet.

For their leveled readers-I put copies of the decodable books in the pockets so the kids can read books on their level during independent reading time.





6 comments :

  1. Looks great! I like the clips for the words and the bulletin board sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chairs you have at your computers! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they cute? :) My Mom actually got those for our class at Lowe's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks fabulous! I love the ABCs of yoga. I'm going to keep my eye out for that poster.
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete