Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Grateful For Me

I saw so many amazing crafts that the students were making for their parents, but none of them really jumped out at me this year for this group. I was running out of time, so yesterday I took pics of them showing the different sides of them themselves.  Then I asked them to write about why they were grateful to be themselves. Here's how they came out:


                                     I am grateful because I love being a little girl and being good.


        

I am smart and a Superstar and I love to go to school and I am responsible.




I love being the little sister and have my Mom and having my Dad.


I am grateful to be me because I am competitive and an athlete.

Because I play 3 sports and I am athletic, funny, smart, charming, creative and me! :)



And I am grateful to be me because I have the best job in the whole world. I don't even feel like it's really work most days! :)


1 comment :

  1. Love your students' self awareness. We do have awesome jobs, don't we. Enjoy the Christmas break.

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete