Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Papa, Please Get The.....For Me






Continuing our Eric Carle study with:






So as a response project, I asked them to make themselves climbing a ladder reaching for something unreachable and they wrote "Papa, bring me the.....". I don't know why the pics of their writing didn't come out as well, but I wanted to share them anyway.




Please bring me the stars so I could sleep with it and the star won't be alone.


crayon


a cloud


A bird (I love that he did his blue the opposite way!)


so I can live in a nest and tweet tweet in the night sky (a born poet or what?! :)

                                                                  the sun

a flower

a cloud


a cloud because it can hold my little brother and sister so I don't have to hold them.



                                                                    the world

the sky


a diamond


the core (of the earth) so I can play ball with it.


clouds






2 comments :

  1. Thank you Shawna! I appreciate that. They had a lot of fun with it too-anything where they can messy! :)

    ReplyDelete