Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Advice for Graduates

I love watching commencement speeches! Weird, I know. My favorite part of this time of year is watching famous authors, poets, actors with their quotable moments of advice. I have favorites from over the years but shared this one with my kids:


Partly because it's a short one and partly because I knew they would relate to the last piece of advice about friendship. They are always complaining that someone will not be their friend and my response always is-"then find another friend". We know that no matter how hard you try sometimes people just won't like you.

I asked them to write their advice for graduates going off into life, here's what they came up with:










look for inspiring things that will help in your life and everything you do. (Don't you just love the illustration! :)














No comments :

Post a Comment