Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Summer Bucket Lists

I have my own summer bucket list. This is the first summer in 12 years that I am not teaching summer school. I'm a little bit afraid I am going to get bored, however I do have a long to-do list.

1) Taking Ruby to walk in the park every day.
2) Taking a sewing class (I'm finally going to sew like Project Runway! :)
3) Reading
4) Writing
5) Lots of professional development sessions (even some GT ones *yeah*)
6) Clean!
7) Getting appointments like the dentist done.
8) Planning for next year.

I'm sure there will be more to add as we go along. But that's what I have to keep me busy so far.

I had the kids make their lists as well. They always make me laugh-apparently I need to prepare for visitors this summer! :)




















2 comments :

  1. Cute and impressive lists. Learn to speak French? :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? They are so enamoured with how to say things in different languages! :)

    ReplyDelete