Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Speaking Of Multiple Intelligences.....

I can't wait to use this new discovery with my kiddos:


It profiles famous people and the learning style they fall under. I think it will be a great way to introduce the concept and learn a little bit about historical figures as well.

I'm still working on the survey I'm going to give them in the beginning of the year to see what category/categories they will fit into-but that's definitely something I'm going to pay more attention to this year both for planning and grouping purposes.

6 comments :

  1. Love this book!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I need your help! Please check out my last post ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love to share the different learning styles with the kids. It's nice to know there is a great picture book to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeballing this book! I am so fascinated by the different learning styles!
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation. We always talk about finding out what works best for your brain. I'm dyslexic so there are times I do things that seem strange to the kids, like use an overlay to read certain types text.

    I'm ordering this and plan on using it early in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool idea. I haven't seen that book before!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great book to check out, especially for biographies!!! I put it on my list!!! Thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete