Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

End of Year Read Alouds

I teach using themes each week which drive my choices for read-alouds typically. The last week I wanted to choose some meaningful stories to send my little ones off with. I found some that I really liked for inspiration.






Because let's face it, they will face problems. What do you do when that happens? I like this story a lot for the little ones.


No matter what they decide to be, they will be a good one!



Hopefully my students will grow up and see everything they want to see.


One of my favorite authors writes a story that my kiddos who are definitely going places can relate to.


2 comments :

  1. I fell in love with that first book this year. A colleague let me borrow it twice. It really came in handy after sub problems! I definitely need to get myself a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students were so engaged when I was reading it-I think many of them need those explicit tools to learn how to problem-solve.

    ReplyDelete