Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gratitude Part Deux

I have written before about how much I love using Gratitude Journals with the kiddos this year. I was inspired (as usual) by Terri over at: http://engagetheirminds.wordpress.com/ . She posted a bunch of links for ideas using critical thinking and I found this gem: http://www.minds-in-bloom.com .

I had been just asking them to write what they were grateful for that happened over the weekend or in November. But I think these are great ways to ask them to think more specifically (one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments!). So today I asked my Little Dragons to write about something they were thankful for that didn't cost any money. This is what they came up with:




Gotta love his priorities! :)


I bet most teachers you ask would say the same! :)



Since we are Title 1 we have some kind of grant that gives them snacks to take home.


Awwwww! :)



Well, I guess it didn't cost him any money! :)

Aren't we all! :)

Learning, reading and freedom is free too.

 






3 comments :

  1. These are great! I would totally frame the teacher one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right-I even love that I am holding her hand in the illustration-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy their grateful thoughts. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete