Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Memory Books

We do an awards ceremony at the end of the year where the kiddos receive their certificates, trophies for things like perfect attendance and token items I get for them like personalized pencils. I always try to make something for them as a remembrance. Let me preface this by saying that I am not a very crafty person. This year I decided to get the little blank books that Lakeshore sells and write a book entitled "What I Will Remember About....". I take a lot of pictures throughout the year, however I have 26 students to do and didn't have enough for each page so I'm drawing the rest. I am still working on getting them done and part of me thinks my illustrations are a bit cheesy, however it's kind of neat even for me to look back and reflect on the year. (Normally I refrain from using pics of students on my blog, however this is a child of a staff member and I have permission :).











I am not much of an artist, but they are certainly used to my lack of drawing ability from all our anchor charts throughout the year! I hope they like them.




1 comment :

  1. I know they'll like them. They'll cherish them in fact.

    ReplyDelete