Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Being Awesome

I saw this clip recently at a training, I know many people have probably seen this kiddo before, the video seems to be everywhere-I shared it with my students the other day-they loved it:




The part about Robert Frost was just perfect because we did that poem this year so my kids really got that joke! Anyway his message, among other things, is be awesome. So I asked my kids to write about what they were going to do to make the world awesome!






I do tell them to think outside the box! :)











Sell money :)

So what are you going to do so you can stop being boring and be awesome?




1 comment :

  1. Hi~I just stumbled onto your blog and connected to follow. I love the title of your blog! So true!
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete