Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Field Day

Well, we survived Field Day. Although I was exhausted when I got home and I didn't even play any of the games! A 90-degree Texas day will do that to you I guess. The kiddos had a blast and of course, that's the important thing. 

My 2nd favorite part of the day was a comment made by one of my students. We put a vest on the last person on each team so when they lined back up we could see where the end was. One of my boys volunteered and I told him he was our "ringer". A few minutes later I overheard him tell another student that she couldn't line up behind him because he was the "ring bearer"! How cute is that.

My favorite part--look what one of my wonderful parents made for the students:



Isn't that just too cute! I'm not even sure how she did it and I know it must have taken some time to put together. Love my parents!





2 comments :

  1. Wow! That is amazing! You are lucky to have a parent willing to put that amount of time and effort into making a day special.
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some parents are so very creative! How sweet too.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete