Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

If I Were You and You Were Me....

We did this activity with mothers in mind for May, but I think it's great for Father's Day as well. It's a really cute little story-the father is tucking her in and says "if I were you, I'd go to sleep". Then they trade thoughts about how their days would go if they were in each other's places. Another way to bring in perspective. It's available on Tumblebooks too.





This is what my kiddos came up with for trading places with mom:



They would both get their ears pierced.


I will hug you and you will miss me.


You would ask for 20 games and I would tell you no.


I will carry you and give you bottles and take you to school.


You will go to 1st Grade and I will cook for her.


I would get you a lollipop.


I will tell you to take care of the babies and I will clean the house.


I will have coffee every day and I will give you piggy back rides. (Love the illustration)








2 comments :