Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Looking Ahead

I didn't want to start talking about the school year ending too soon, because I know the students start to check out mentally when that happens. Although, this year, they just seemed to know anyway. We've been talking about the next school year and ways to help practice skills this summer so we don't lose any of that valuable learning.

I know there are tons of these out there right now, lots of templates. But those that know me know I'm not a template-kind-of-gal! I just opened the cabinet of paper and told them to make themselves as a graduate and write about their plan for 1st Grade.


















4 comments :

  1. Love the tassels! They did a great job!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you didn't use a template! The graduates are adorable and best of all it is their own work - which to me is more important than the cuteness of patterns that are all the same. Your kids should be very proud of their work!

    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I think they had fun doing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- love the creativity!!

    ReplyDelete